Pages

Susmita's stove!

Hello people!

Welcome to my kitchen. I learnt, and am learning how to cook by watching and mostly doing. I want to share my experiences of cooking which means more than sharing recipes. I also want to read about your experiences.

My recipes are mostly very easy because that's how I like it :D
If I can cook so can anyone, and of any age!! I also believe in using some latest gadgets to keep cooking away or lessen the usage of oil.

My recipes are mainly for first timers and those who love to experiment. Even though I try to follow the traditional practices of cooking, I realise I always enjoy experimenting.

So read my smack and slurp blogs and tell me how you feel. Also if you happen to try any of my recipes, do not forget to tell me how they turned out!!

Happy finger licking,
Susmita

Friday, September 2, 2011

Chintapandu gujju/Tamarind paste

Take half a cup tamarind and add a cup water.
Leave it on the stove for 2 minutes to boil.
Squeeze paste out, or use your coffee filter and with a spoon force the paste down into a glass.
You can use the remaining tamarind pulp and add water and repeat the above process for more paste.
Tamarind paste/pulp

1 comment:

  1. Nowadays tamarind paste makes our life easy to cook any dish early. anyway, it's a time-saving process. Thank you and your team for the best recipe

    and Have you tried Tamarind paste at Laddu Express order now.!

    ReplyDelete